From your regularly scheduled annual eye exam to an emergency laser surgery, Eye Consultants of Arizona can help you with any of your eye care and vision needs. No outside referral is needed!
Dr. Lu has over 35 years of experience providing proper care to a variety of eye conditions. He specializes in at-risk patients and surgical eye care. Eye Consultants of Arizona only uses the highest quality equipment on your eyes.
Achieve your best possible vision today. Call Eye Consultants of Arizona to make your appointment
A Variety of Eye Care Capabilities
- Cataract Evaluations
- Cataract Surgery
- Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Surgery
- Premium Intraocular Implants
- Astigmatism-Correcting Implants
- Multifocal Implants
- High Definition Accommodative Implants
- Cornea & External Disease
- Corneal Transplants
- Laser Surgery
- Medical Retinal Procedures
- Diabetic Eye Care
- High Blood Pressure Eye Care
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Consultations
- Lid Surgery
- Glaucoma Screenings
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Consultations
- Medical Contact Lenses
- Retail Optical
What Else Should I Know?
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation
- Glaucoma Evaluation
- School Exams
- Second Opinions
- Surgical Consultations
- Emergency Services
- Workers Compensation Evaluations
- Annual Eye Exams
- School Eye Exams
- And much more!
What is Optomap and why is it important?
The optomap helps your eye care practitioner detect early signs of retinal diseases more effectively and facilitates early protection from vision impairment or blindness. Also early detection of life-threatening diseases like cancer, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Early detection means successful treatments can be administered and reduces the risk to your sight & health.